Thank you for taking the time to view my website! Below you will find answers to most frequently asked questions…but if you have any more questions – feel free to email us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
This information will walk you through what you can expect from your custom photography session with H2Photo and provides helpful, important information about the uniquely rewarding experience we offer.
I look forward to meeting you in person!
What does your portrait session includes
• A pre-session phone or in-person consultation to discuss your portrait needs
• A photo shoot at the studio, your home, or another location with Hope Hanson
• Up to five people per session ($35 for each additional subject/pet)
• At least 25 images presented
• A personal viewing consultation or online gallery for 5 days
• Additional prints and products available a la carte or in packages
What to wear (this is a biggie!)
You and your family should co-ordinate, but not be too matchy matchy. Pick clothing that is comfortable and is “you”. Also, make sure to avoid large logos and graphics that will “date” the images. Also, think about where you want to display your images. If you are thinking about something for the formal living room, your clothes should reflect that. If you are going to display the images in more casual room, that is also something to take into consideration! If you are spending the time to come and do wonderful portraits of you and your family – a little time picking outfits works. We are happy to chat with you ahead of time to talk about your specific outfits!
WHAT TO EXPECT –
At the session:
• I’ll arrive a few minutes early to set up or if in studio please arrive on time.
• I will touch base with you to review our plan for the session.
• I will take a little time to get to know your child and let them get used to me before we begin shooting.
• Please give me a little space with your child so they do not feel as though they have to “perform”.
• I will make sure no one is forced to do anything they do not want to do; i.e., say “cheese” or pose in a fake way.
• I will also ask everyone to put their best foot forward and be happy, since adults set the tone for the children.
• The session generally lasts between 60 and 90 minutes with time for a break and/or small snack, if necessary.
After the session:
- Your portraits will be culled to the absolute best of the best, usually 25-35 images.
- All images will be color corrected, cropped, and prepared for presentation.
- You will see your images in 7-14 business days from the session date. This give me time to make sure you see the best!
- If you chose a online gallery, you will have 5 days to make your selection – if you need more time, we will select a time for you to come to the studio to view the images and make your selections, or you are welcome to set up a viewing date
- Once your order has been placed, and paid for, your portraits will be ready in 4-6 weeks. If you need them faster, please talk to us about our rush policy